So this week, I started an elimination diet consisting of minimal foods to try to figure out what Teagan is allergic to in my milk. I am eating a lot of brown rice, a few fruits, a few veggies, and lamb and chicken. Teagan had her best day in a long time yesterday, she was up almost all day smiling and taking in the world. She slept great last night too! I will begin adding new foods to my diet next week in hopes of finding out exactly what she is allergic to and eliminating that from my diet while I am nursing Teagan. Here are some pics of this past week so far. Enjoy!
Friday, January 16, 2009
7 weeks
So this week, I started an elimination diet consisting of minimal foods to try to figure out what Teagan is allergic to in my milk. I am eating a lot of brown rice, a few fruits, a few veggies, and lamb and chicken. Teagan had her best day in a long time yesterday, she was up almost all day smiling and taking in the world. She slept great last night too! I will begin adding new foods to my diet next week in hopes of finding out exactly what she is allergic to and eliminating that from my diet while I am nursing Teagan. Here are some pics of this past week so far. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment